Sunday, February 3, 2013

A Week of Jet Lag!

Jet lag, medically referred to as desynchronosis, is a physiological condition which results from alterations to the body's circadian rhythms resulting from rapid long-distance transmeridian (east–west or west–east) travel on a (typically jet) aircraft. It is classified as one of the circadian rhythm sleep disorders.

We are finally back to 'normal' around here!  The trip was AMAZING.  We got to meet our sweet M and it was wonderful.  Now all we have to do is wait on the Embassy to clear our case.  Then, we will be on a plane to bring him home FOREVER!!  Thank you so much for your prayers!  I kept a journal while I was there and I can't wait to share with you all I learned. . the good, the bad, and the ugly-beautiful.  I can't post a pic but I can leave you with a teaser!



Love,
Jenni

No comments: